Friday, September 14, 2012

A Little Friday Gender Contemplation

Since we found out we were expecting a boy, my dad has loved to tell me that this boy is going to rock our world. He has this impression that with the girls it was calm and serene. And the introduction of Isaac in the mix would really shake things up. Well, it was sweet that he thought we were "calm" when we only had the two, but well, serene simply has never been us.

But, he is right about the distinct differences between the genders.

For starters, I went away this weekend and came home to discover that my sweet little BABY boy turned into just BOY. A boy who likes to stomp, and say "BAM!," and who has started standing on the stage and free-falling to the couch. I have noticed, maybe because he's a boy or because he's my third, I'm perfectly okay about the couch free fall thing and have little worry that he'll hurt himself.

But this little video is one of my favorite noticeable differences between the genders. Watch him as he discovers the light aisles at Lowe's. He's like a kid in the candy store ... or the girls in Build-a-Bear. =)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment